Wednesday 12 September 2012

A new position

After 2 successful positions am trying another stunt...

The ESM has been ratified by German courts leading to some optimism (around the world) though with conditions attached ... THe FED is expected to announce some easing trow.

However I have started building shorts again so far I have added 150 Nifty shorts November @ 5461 (avg). As of date portfolio is -6k.

Tomorrow I expect the market to move up 30 -40 points on Nifty when I will add one more lot.

I expect the FED to diappoint as announcing easing before US elections could be difficult politically . even if it does maybe the quantum will disappoint ...

Anyway once all the gas is dissipated markets are bound to come down. hope to see 5200 on the Nifty in September itself which should again make 30k for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment